Thomas Frohne is a Vice President with Robert Half Legal's consulting solutions practice. In this role, he partners with corporate clients and top law firms to identify solutions to help them streamline operations, mitigate risk, and significantly reduce costs associated with eDiscovery. With 15 years of experience in the legal field, Mr. Frohne has a primary focus on forensic collection and analysis, ESI processing, cost-effective managed document review solutions, and eDiscovery project management and consulting. Mr. Frohne also regularly consults with Am Law 200 law firms, Fortune 500 corporations, and privately held businesses regarding processes and procedures surrounding document and data management, class action litigation, government investigations, and cost-containment strategies within the compliance, regulatory, audit, and privacy sectors.
Prior to his current role, Mr. Frohne served as Director of Legal Projects for Robert Half Legal, overseeing the Minnesota and Missouri markets. Before joining Robert Half, he served as the Litigation Support Manager at an Am Law 100 firm in Minneapolis for 12 years. In this role, he worked directly with attorneys throughout the firm on matters that involved complex discovery issues and technology needs, assisted with early case assessment, managed all phases of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) for large matters, assisted with deposition and trial strategy, and consulted on a range of additional topics in order to create efficient, cost-effective project solutions for clients.
Areas of Expertise:
- eDiscovery Managed Document Review (including workspace and technology)
- Litigation Consulting
- Records Management and Information Governance
- Legal Project Staffing and Recruiting
- M&A Due Diligence
- Compliance and Internal Audit
- Contract Lifecycle Management
Communication Studies, University of Minnesota
- Member – Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)
- Member – Minnesota Association of Litigation Support Professionals (MALSP)
- Member – Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Member – Association for Information and Image Management (AIIM)
- Member – ARMA International