In addition to our traditional project and full-time staffing services, our IT Managed Services group can quickly deploy a team of experienced IT consultants for your large-scale projects on a regional, national or global basis. From project management to implementation and ongoing technical support, Robert Half Technology can be your single source for staffing large-scale IT projects such as:
- PC deployment or hardware refresh
- POS system deployment / Upgrades
- Operating system upgrade
- Quality assurance testing
- Network infrastructure
- Data migration/validation
- Mobile device deployment
- Collaboration tool customization specializing in SharePoint
- Help desk and desk-side support outsourcing
Contact us today to learn more about our IT Managed Services and the many benefits of working with Robert Half Technology.
Here's how we've helped other clients with managed IT services:
- When this large call centre wanted a single source to manage their infrastructure needs, Robert Half Technology quickly deployed a team to help manage the solution. After contractors provided architecture guidance, subject matter knowledge and implementation support, over 1,000 candidates were deployed across four call centres. As a direct result of the managed IT services initiative, the client was able to refocus its own desktop support staff on higher-level tasks, while reducing potential PCI compliance costs.
- Our software client was facing the end of life with its operating systems and they used Robert Half Technology to quickly update over 1,800 desktops and laptops throughout their domestic offices. The client was thrilled with the attention to detail that was paid by each consultant, which resulted in many user compliments regarding how seamless the entire process was. Subsequently, Robert Half Technology was engaged to optimize SCCM to better fit the local and international implementation. This IT services project was completed on time and within budget and the advanced planning allowed the client to forecast its costs and timelines better, as well as reduce service calls and tickets for the users throughout the world.
- One of our technology clients needed help integrating a newly acquired company into their network infrastructure. Robert Half Technology provided skilled technicians with expertise in network and phone systems. The IT services project involved planning and installation of new Cisco equipment (redundant firewalls, routers, core switches and access layer switches), a new Cisco phone system, setting up a new domain controller and file server, and migrating users over to the new technology. The project was successful – Robert Half Technology helped the client meet its deadlines for integrating its new subsidiary.