Creative & MarketingSalary Data and Hiring Trends
Get immediate access to pay ranges for creative and marketing roles that are customized for your location.
Select the location and other job details to get a salary range.
Hot creative and marketing jobs
As the demand for online retail and other digital offerings increases, companies must ensure they can deliver quality experiences and marketing campaigns that meet their customers’ expectations.
Some of the most in-demand roles are:
- Communications manager
- Customer experience manager
- Digital marketing manager and specialist
- E-commerce content specialist
- Front-end web developer
- Instructional designer
- Marketing analytics specialist
- Marketing researcher
- Search engine optimization/search engine marketing (SEO/SEM) analyst
- Social media manager
- UI/UX researcher
- Video producer
Check the Salary Calculator for starting salary ranges for these positions and download the guide to learn about other emerging roles.
Creative and marketing professionals with the most sought-after skills often command higher starting salaries in today’s hiring market. These are the skills that employers have the hardest time finding:
- Marketing automation and demand generation
- Customer relationship management
- SEO and SEM
- UX and UI design
- Web design and development