In five years, Generation Z will make up more than 20 per cent of the workforce. With new ideas and expectations for the professional world, they’re poised to add yet another layer to multigenerational teams. Are you and your staff ready?
Our latest guide, Get Ready for Generation Z, reveals key insights from our recent survey of nearly 800 members of this cohort, such as:
- 77% anticipate working harder than previous generations to have a satisfying and fulfilling career
- $46,799 is the mean salary expectation for their first job after college
- 30% say they would take a 10-20% pay cut to work for a cause they deeply care about
Get the report
Get Ready for Generation Z: How Business Can Prepare for an Increasingly Diverse Multigenerational Workforce
This presentation includes:
- Survey findings
- Advice for employers on how to attract and retain this new generation of employees
- Key strategies to manage a multigenerational workforce
Facts about Generation Z, their perspective and expectations.
Baby Boomer. Gen X. Gen Y. Gen Z. Understanding each generation's practices and preferences may help you communicate better in the workplace.
Take our fun quiz* to see what your responses say about the inner you.
*Please note, the quiz is for entertainment purposes only.