For decades, people have been concerned that machines might take over their jobs in the near future. And with advanced technologies emerging in the workplace in recent years, those concerns have grown. Robert Half research suggests, however, that there’s little to fear — if you’re prepared.
In this webinar, we will:
- Discuss how new technologies like artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things will affect the workplace.
- Identify how these new technologies will affect your job and the jobs of your employees.
- Explore ways to initiate change management.
- Underline the importance of helping employees prepare.
- Recognize real human anxiety — and also the excitement — that comes from these changes.
Thank you for registering!
Check your email for login instructions for the day of the event.
Managing Director of Technology Consulting Practice
Robert Half Technology Staffing Services
President and CEO
Maryland’s Association of CPAs & The Business Learning Institute
Wendy M. Pfeiffer
Professional Development Details*
- Field of study: Personnel/HR
- Advanced preparation: None
- Program level: Overview
- Delivery method: Group internet-based
- Prerequisites: Recommended attendees include senior managers, hiring managers, decision makers and organization leaders.
- Refund policy: Not applicable
*Robert Half webinars may be eligible for professional development credits. Please connect with your designation’s provincial or territorial regulatory board for more information.
For more information regarding the refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices via email at [email protected]