For decades, people have been concerned that machines might take over their jobs in the near future. And with advanced technologies emerging in the workplace in recent years, those concerns have grown. Robert Half research suggests, however, that there’s little to fear — if you’re prepared.
In this webinar, we will:
- Discuss how new technologies like artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things will affect the workplace.
- Identify how these new technologies will affect your job and the jobs of your employees.
- Explore ways to initiate change management.
- Underline the importance of helping employees prepare.
- Recognize real human anxiety — and also the excitement — that comes from these changes.
Thank you for registering!
Check your email for instructions on how to access the recording.
Managing Director of Technology Consulting Practice
Robert Half Technology Staffing Services
President and CEO
Maryland Association of CPAs & The Business Learning Institute
Wendy M. Pfeiffer