The Canadian unemployment rate remains low, reducing the pool of available talent and increasing the already-high demand for top-notch professionals across the country. At the same time, even lower unemployment rates for key occupations suggests the market for skilled workers will remain tight.
That means 2019 presents even greater challenges for employers looking to expand their workforce.
Read the report for the latest employment trends
Gain a better understanding of today’s Canadian employment trends and improve your recruiting efforts by downloading The Demand for Skilled Talent. In this report, you’ll find the latest research on the employment market, including data from the most recent Statistics Canada Labour Force Survey Report and exclusive insight into hiring trends from Robert Half.
Recruitment challenges ahead
Download The Demand for Skilled Talent to find out:
- The most challenging aspects of the hiring process for employers, and the top reasons candidates reject a job offer.
- Canadian unemployment rates for key occupations.
- How this knowledge helps organizations compete for key professionals.
- Tips to recruit, hire, onboard and retain top talent.
- How Robert Half can help with essential staffing needs.
Download your free copy of The Demand for Skilled Talent – Q3/Q4 2019.
Access our archived reports
Download previous volumes of The Demand for Skilled Talent to see how employment trends have evolved.