2020 Employment Trends: The Demand for Skilled Talent in the COVID-19 Landscape
Employers in the COVID-19 era are faced with a host of new challenges – keeping their businesses running amid economic uncertainty, managing remote workers and maintaining staff morale. The pandemic has changed the labour market and the work environment in many ways:
- Remote work, as well as remote hiring and onboarding, may be here to stay.
- Employees have specific expectations about the post-pandemic workplace.
- Hiring isn’t getting any easier, despite a larger pool of available talent.
Download The Demand for Skilled Talent in the COVID-19 Landscape for more on how staffing and management strategies are changing.
Read the report for the latest employment trends
Gain a better understanding of today’s Canadian employment trends and improve your recruiting efforts by downloading The Demand for Skilled Talent in the COVID-19 Landscape. In this report, you’ll find the latest research on the employment market, including data from the most recent Statistics Canada Labour Force Survey Report and exclusive insight into hiring trends from Robert Half.
Hiring and retention strategies are shifting
Download your free copy of The Demand for Skilled Talent in the COVID-19 Landscape – Q3/Q4 2020 to find out:
- Employees’ post-pandemic expectations.
- Tips for hiring in a new era.
- Advice for maintaining morale among employees.
- The bright spots in the employment market.
- Canadian unemployment rates for key occupations.
- How this knowledge can help your organization compete for talented professionals.
- How Robert Half can help with your staffing needs.
Dive deeper into hiring trends and learn what roles and skills are in demand by specialized field in the additional reports below.
Access our archived reports
Download previous volumes of The Demand for Skilled Talent to see how employment trends have evolved.