Having good employees is the key to any successful business. As a Robert Half consultant, you're one of our most important contacts when it comes to finding other highly experienced individuals for the opportunities we have available. We need your help!
If you know someone who you believe would enjoy a successful career at Robert Half, refer them today! You can earn a cash award for your referral while helping others find fulfilling work.
Here's how the program works:
- Refer a colleague* to your local Robert Half, or any of our participating lines of business, office and ask him or her to mention your name as a referral during the Robert Half registration. This must be done during the first call.
- Or call your local Robert Half Account Executive with your colleague's name and phone number.
*Please note: The person you refer must be new to Robert Half, meaning they have not previously registered or worked with us.
- You will receive a referral bonus when the person you referred is placed on a Robert Half assignment and successfully completes** the minimum hours required within 90 days of registering. There is no limit on the number of candidate referrals you can make.
- The referral bonus will be paid in the next pay period after the documentation for the bonus submitted by the Robert Half recruiter is received and verified by the Robert Half Field Customer Service Center. All bonuses are subject to applicable tax withholding.
- Eligibility: In order to receive any referral bonus, you must be working on an assignment for Robert Half at the time that all the requirements of the bonus are met.
Please contact your Account Executive if you have any questions about this program.
The referral bonus program may be changed, modified or terminated by Robert Half at any time with or without notice.
**"Successful completion" is defined as when the referred consultant receives a satisfactory rating from the client on the qualifying assignment.
Participation may vary by location.