What Are the Advantages of Working as a Temporary Professional for OfficeTeam?
- Find work faster. Our staffing managers connect with more than 90,000 hiring managers in North America every week to find you great job opportunities.
- Access well-matched job opportunities. We personally interview you and evaluate your skills so we can present positions matched to your specific experience and preferences.
- Earn competitive compensation, based on the data we generate from our annual Salary Guide.
- Enhance your skills and keep them current with free access to more than 8,000 online training courses.
- We are committed to delivering premium service. Nine out of 10 customers would recommend our services to a colleague.
Are There Fees for Registering With OfficeTeam?
There is no charge to any candidate who works with OfficeTeam. Our services are free to you. Fees are paid to us by our client companies.
How Do I Register With OfficeTeam?
- Go to the Register section on our website.
- You will be asked to complete a confidential profile including your contact information, skills, job preferences and auto search choices.
- Once your profile is complete, you can apply for jobs on the OfficeTeam site. We will also keep you updated on new opportunities that meet your preferences.
- You can save jobs to apply later or submit your application for multiple jobs at once.
How Do I Become an OfficeTeam Professional?
Once you have registered and applied for a position, one of our staffing managers will contact you to discuss your work experience. The complete process will involve:
- A one on one interview with a staffing manager to discuss your background and the types of temporary assignments that will further your career goals.
- Skills evaluation to gauge your strengths.
- Speaking with selected references (e.g. past supervisors) who can verify your work history.
- A discussion of existing job opportunities that match your skill set and preferences.
What Skills Tests Will I Be Taking?
To ensure that you receive an interesting and challenging assignment that is appropriate for your skill level, you may be asked to take skills assessments in typing and the following software applications:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel®
- Microsoft Access TM
- Microsoft PowerPoint®
- Intuit® QuickBooks®
What Should I Bring to My First Appointment With OfficeTeam?
- Printed copies of your resume (and email it in advance, if possible).
- Names of at least three employment references, with phone numbers.
- Two forms of identification.
- Remember to dress professionally for your meeting.
What Kind of Training Do You Offer?
Upon registering with OfficeTeam, you qualify for free access to our industry-leading online training program, with more than 8,000 online courses to help you enhance your skills and stay competitive in today's career environment.
Need more information?
View our office directory online or call our toll-free number 1.800.548.2735 to reach the office nearest you.
Microsoft, Office, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Intuit and QuickBooks are trademarks and service marks of Intuit Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.