$40,000.00 to $45,000.00 per year
March 27, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
Our client, a large and growing local organization, is looking to hire a Purchasing Clerk. The responsibilities of the Purchasing Clerk will include:
- Verifying purchase requisitions and negotiating pricing;
- Preparing purchase orders by verifying specifications and obtaining necessary approvals;
- Authorizing purchase payments;
- Forecasting inventory levels and reporting to management;
- Matching and entering accounts payable invoices into the system.
The ideal candidate for the role of Purchasing Clerk will have at least 3 years' experience in an accounts payable and/or purchasing position. They will be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products and have ERP experience. High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are essential to succeed in this role. If you are interested in furthering your career with a stable and growing company, please forward your resume in confidence to [email protected]
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888-490-5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Winnipeg, MB201 Portage Ave
Winnipeg MB R3B 3K6