Training Service Specialist
January 18, 2019
Office & Administrative
Working with our client, a leading financial investment services organization, we are currently searching for a Training Service Specialist to join their team. This full-time opportunity is located in the heard of Vancouver. The successful candidate is service oriented, customer focused, and thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
The Training Service Specialist will provide training and customer service to internal and external clients, as well as identify client needs and ways to improve quality service.
Primary responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
* Provide training to branch and head office staff
* Conduct demos for potential new advisors
* Conduct testing, including creating and following test scripts and documenting results
* Update training guides
* Build and establish relationships with advisors through email, conference calls and scheduled office visits
* Respond to all inquiries from existing advisors and administrators, ensure timely follow-ups, and logging any issues into the organizations tracking system
* Post-secondary degree or diploma
* 5 ? 8 years? experience in a similar role, working in the investment industry
* Strong problem solving, analytical and conflict resolution skills
* Previous experience using Dataphile and other CRM databases is a strong asset
* Proficiency using MS Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
* Strong time management skills, with the ability to multitask projects, timelines and priorities
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To express your interest and immediate availability for consideration, please send an updated resume to Suzana Acimovic at [email protected] quoting Training Service Specialist/05090-0010772841 in the subject of your email. We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those who meet the requirements will be contacted to move forward
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-490-4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Toronto, ON181 Bay St
Toronto ON M5J 2T3