Advisor Relations Representative
January 18, 2019
Office & Administrative
Working with our client, a leading financial investment services organization, we are currently searching for a highly motivated and energetic Advisor Relations Representative to join their team. This full-time opportunity is located in the heard of Vancouver. The successful candidate is service oriented, customer focused, and thrives working in a fast-paced environment. The Advisor Relations Representative will develop and maximize customer loyalty relationships by providing exceptional customer service to internal and external clients.
Primary responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
* Provide accurate and quality service to clients and internal advisors
* Provide a high level of support for advisors and assistances by entering trades
* Ensure service level agreements for e-mail and phone inquiries are adhered to
* Respond to all client inquiries in a professional manner
* Ensure unresolved issues are escalated to management
* Follow up and log issues into the tracking system
* Prepare reports and distribute to advisors as needed
* Post-secondary degree
* 3 ? 5 years experience in a similar role within the investment industry
* Proficiency using MS Office Suite, such as Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
* Effective communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to multitask projects, timelines and priorities
* Strong problem solving, analytical and conflict resolution skills
* Previous experience using Dataphile and other CRM databases is a strong asset
To express your interest and immediate availability for consideration, please send an updated resume to Suzana Acimovic at [email protected] quoting Advisor Relations Representative/05090-0010771570 in the subject of your email. We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those who meet the requirements will be contacted to move forward.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-490-4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Toronto, ON181 Bay St
Toronto ON M5J 2T3 416.350.2010