CAD100000.00 - 120000.00 / Yearly
May 15, 2019
- Responsible for ensuring that all accounting entries relevant to the functions noted above are recorded accurately and in accordance with the applicable accounting standards
- Support the preparation of the monthly/periodic and year-end financial management reports comparing actuals against the approved budget, and explanation of related variance analysis -
- Provide financial guidance and expertise to the corporate group and the business units as required
- Develop, implement and review processes to ensure they comply with company policies, standards and regulatory requirements
- Compiling and reviewing the annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Ensuring financial analysis, reporting and reconciliations are prepared in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for preparation of annual financial statements in accordance to IFRS
- Reviews and contributes to the development and implementation of company-wide policies and procedures within the accounting team and across functional lines
- Organizes and controls year-end processes and reporting activities, including system and year-end audits
- Accounting designation required
- 6+ years of corporate accounting experience
- 2-3 years in a supervisory/managerial capacity
- Knowledge of IFRS and management accounting
- Broad knowledge and excellent understanding of a range of business intelligence concepts and common business functions and practices, including but not limited to maintenance management, inventory management, customer service, records management, policies and procedures, finance systems and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt; maintain focus and a high degree of accuracy while working with complex data in an environment of ever-changing deadlines, priorities and requirements
- Results-oriented, process driven leader with deep accounts payable experience; demonstrated experience implementing best practice payables key metrics for transactional excellence and delivered improvements to metrics
- Self-motivated and customer focused
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working with ERP software (Sage X3) would be an asset Time management and follow-up skills; highly organized and detail oriented
- Accountable for results, strives to meet and exceed expectations
If you are interested in this role, please reach out to Dushyanthi Krishna at [email protected] quoting job number 05060-0010829832.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting.
Vancouver1055 Dunsmuir St
Vancouver BC V7X 1L4