November 1, 2018
Office & Administrative
Working with our client, a leading fast-paced and dynamic Canadian start-up organization, Office Team is currently seeking a Procurement Specialist to join their team. This is a full-time opportunity, located in downtown Toronto. The successful individual is an experienced, self-starter that is able to build relationships with suppliers to ensure the operations team functions seamlessly.
Primary responsibilities for the Procurement Specialist role may include, but are not limited to the following:
* Assist with marketing to recognize spend requirements and trends to establish a supply process
* Manage purchase requests
* Monitor orders, delivery dates, and costs for potential interruptions and provide possible solutions
* Review and analyze spending patterns to determine cost saving opportunities
* Assist in product development activities to inquire about suppliers and pricing
* Assist in the contract process to ensure proper coverage
* Post-Secondary education in Procurement, Supply Chain Management or a related field
* 2-3 years? experience in a similar role
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Knowledgeable of sourcing requirement and practices
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
To express your interest and availability for consideration, please reach out to Jennifer Banwell at [email protected] quoting Procurement Specialist/05090-0010708988 in the subject line of your email. We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those who meet the requirements will be contacted to move forward.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Toronto, ON181 Bay St
Toronto ON M5J 2T3 416.350.2010