$60,000.00 to $80,000.00 per year
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
Our client is looking for a Payroll Clerk who will be accountable to audit and analyze the end-to-end timekeeping and payroll processes. The Payroll Clerk role will be split equally between customer service/relations management and technical expertise as well as be responsible for the administration and analysis of the Canadian payroll in Workday and vendor systems across the various business units. In this exciting Payroll Clerk, you will also be working closely with Human Resources, Equity and Accounting departments to ensure accuracy and timelines when delivering auditing pay.
The responsibilities for the Payroll Clerk is comprised but not limited of few key components.
* Establish and maintain accurate employee/payroll/tax records
* Analyzing and auditing records for compliance with established employment labor and company standards
* Variance and validation reporting including balancing and controlling earning and deduction totals.
* Monitoring and filing tax reports.
* Run and execute existing structured reports
* Preparing wires and funds Payroll and Benefits
* Establishing an environment of mutual trust, respect and proactive accountability.
Requirements for this position:
* University or college degree (HR, Business Administration)
* 4 or more years of relevant experience
* Proven experience with complex analysis and auditing
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
* Experience with system/database troubleshooting, utilization and detail orientation to data integrity
* Previous exposure to payroll and time administration/timekeeping including troubleshooting, compliance and reporting
For immediate consideration, please email your resume in confidence to [email protected] referencing # 05090-0009055130 Payroll Clerk in the subject line of your response. We thank all applicants in advance, but only those moving forward will be contacted; NO phone calls please!
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans