Call Centre Manager
$55,000.00 to $75,000.00 per year
Office & Administrative
Our client, a start-up organization that has created, designed and manufactured a product which has been a technological breakthrough in the medical device industry. They are growing their downtown customer service department and looking for an inspiring Call Centre Manager to bring the team to the next level of success. Key responsibilities for the Call Centre Manager may include, but are not limited to:
* Set strategy, policy and tactics for the team to meet sales and customer experience objectives
* Create a data-centric, metric-driven approach to meeting and exceeding team objectives such as pipeline, conversion rates and referrals
* Continually track, analyze, report and present on your teams performance
* Ensure all operational tasks are completed accurately and within established timelines
* Hire new talent and encourage the success of existing superstars while motivating and inspiring your entire team to be the best they can be
* Driving the short and long term planning; identifying opportunities for improvement and resolving issues that impact service
* 5+ years proven success leading a team of customer service / sales professionals
* Medical Device / healthcare industry experience desired
* Proven ability to continuously manage change in a fast paced, energetic work environment
* Knowledge of performance evaluation, customer service and sales metrics
* Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
* Extensive working knowledge of a CRM system, Salesforce in particular would be a distinct advantage
* You must be confident in your ability to consistently deliver results but have the humility to learn from those around you
* You must have the belief that no task is beneath you and you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get involved
* Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to think outside the box
* University degree preferred
In exchange for your hard work you will receive a competitive base salary, a performance related bonus, Stock options, Full Benefits, Catered breakfast every morning, fully stocked fridge and an active social calendar.
To express your interest and availability for consideration, please reach out to Laura Fahy at [email protected] quoting Call Centre Manager/05090-0010108283 in the heading of your email. We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those who meet the requirements will be contacted to move forward
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.