Bilingual Client Service Representative
$40,000.00 to $45,000.00 per year
January 18, 2019
Office & Administrative
Working with our client, a well-established education provider within the financial service industry, Office Team is currently looking for a highly service oriented Bilingual Client Service Representative to join their team. This is a full-time opportunity, located in downtown Toronto. The successful candidate is tech savvy and has the ability to trouble shoot situations that arise. The Bilingual Client Service Representation will provide exceptional customer and technical support for individual client-learners. Primary responsibilities for the role may include, but are not limited to:
* Work alongside a tight-knit support team
* Perform administrative tasks independently
* Demonstrate discretion working with both individual retail clients and corporate clients
* Update customer information into database
* Distribute and supervise exam sittings; provide clients automated feedback and certificates
* Provide administrative support to Accounting and Sales staff, as needed
* Participate as a company representative in conferences
* Travel periodically for weekend and evening events
* Generate sales reports and statistical data for corporate clients
* Translate documents from English to French and vice versa
* May be called upon to record audio files
* Post-secondary degree or diploma from a recognized institution in a related field
* Bilingual Quebecois French and English is required
* Demonstrated ability to translate documents
* Excellent verbal and written communication in French and English
* 2 years? experience in a customer focused role
* Proficient in MS Office applications
* Strong technical and computer proficiency
To express your interest and availability for consideration, please reach out to Laura Fahy at [email protected] quoting Bilingual Client Service Representative/05090-0010795966 in the subject of your email. We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those who meet the requirements will be contacted to move forward.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-490-4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Toronto, ON181 Bay St
Toronto ON M5J 2T3