$48,000.00 to $53,000.00 per year
Office & Administrative
Our client, a global consulting firm, is looking for a dynamic and driven Administrative Assistant to join their downtown Toronto office. The Administrative Assistant will provide high level administrative support for Principals and Project Leaders in a fast paced, client service environment. Key responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Schedule internal and client meetings, events, and proactively manager calendars
* Coordinate travel needs, including booking all travel and hotels, directions, commuting times, and transportation
* Process timesheets and expenses on a timely basis
* Prepare and draft proposals, letters, correspondence, slide decks, client invoices, etc.
* Assist with preparation of materials and basic PowerPoint/Excel tasks prepare slides, proposals, and other documents, including proofreading, editing, copying, and binding when requires
* Build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
* Provide backup support to other executives on a regular basis
* Perform other duties as required
* Bachelor’s or College degree
* 2 years’ administrative experience supporting senior executives in a fast paced environment
* 1 or more years’ experience managing multiple calendars
* Customer service orientation, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Highly organized, with excellent time management and able to prioritize multiple ongoing tasks
* Able to be proactive and take initiative
* Team player who takes the opportunity to help others and go above and beyond what the job entails to get results
To express your interest and availability for consideration, please reach out to Laura Fahy at email@example.com quoting Administrative Assistant/05090-0010121769 in the subject of your email. We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those who meet the requirements will be contacted to move forward.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.