Accounting Assistant / Office Manager
May 17, 2019
Office & Administrative
Working with our client, Office Team is currently seeking an Accounting Assistant / Office Manager to join a successful investment organization within the financial services industry. This is a full-time opportunity, located in downtown Toronto. The successful candidate will provide accounting, trade settlements and administrative duties to the team. Primary responsibilities for the Accounting Assistant / Office Manager position will include, but are not limited to the following:
* Assist the Chief Compliance Officer with all compliance tasks, fund administration, trade settlements and cash-reconciliation
* Maintain the company?s accounting records and manage client records
* Prepare reports, memos and documents using internal software, Word and Excel
* Manage boardroom schedules and coordinate client meetings
* Provide executive support to the President and Partners
* Provide logistic support to the company?s banking activities and financials
* Administer ?petty cash? according to internal policies
* Greet visitors and respond to phone inquiries in a professional and courteous manner
* Ordering stationery, office and kitchen supplies
* 3+ years experience in an accounting or administrative role in a financial company
* Post-secondary education in Accounting of business administration
* Canadian Securities Course completed or in progress
* Proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel, and working knowledge of QuickBooks
* Strong attention to detail and able to identify and resolve issues that are urgent
* Able to work with highly confidential and sensitive documents
* Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment
* Able to work independently, with strong organizational skills to ensure accuracy
To express your immediate interest, please send an updated resume Suzana Acimovic at [email protected] quoting Accounting Assistant / Office Manager - 05090-0010930616 in the subject line of your email. We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those who meet the requirements will be contacted to move forward.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-490-4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Toronto, ON181 Bay St
Toronto ON M5J 2T3