November 1, 2018
Interim Project-Based Financial
Robert Half Management Resources is the worldwide leader in specialized consulting and staffing services for senior-level accounting, finance and business systems professionals.
We are currently looking for a detail-oriented Procurement Officer for our Ottawa area client. This is a 3 month term opportunity.
The ideal Procurement Officer will have experience in:
* Managing the full RFP cycle
* Create, develop RFPs, bids, quotations and other documentation describing organizational products and services in response to requests from clients;
* Act as a lead procurement resource to internal clients
* Ensures content is complete, accurate and on time
* Work with internal client to establish RFP timelines, evaluation criteria and scheduling
* Recommend enhancements
* Other duties as required
Ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience:
A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
* A Degree in Business Administration or a related field
* Knowledge of full RFP life cycle, bids, quotations and documentation
* Superior oral and written communication skills
* Advanced MS Office Skills (MS Project, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
If this sounds like you (or someone you know), please contact Robert Half Management Resources in our Ottawa office at [email protected]
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888-490-3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Ottawa, ON360 Albert Street
Constitution Square Suite 520
Ottawa ON K1R 7X7 613.234.1818