Customer Service Representative
North York, ON
May 22, 2019
Office & Administrative
Join Our Team as a Customer Service Representative!
OfficeTeam has an excellent career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative in the growing interior Design industry. Do you enjoy forming new relationships every day? This may be a great fit for your next career move. This role will be situated in a challenging and dynamic environment. This Customer Service Representative opportunity is located in Concord, Ontario, and is a full-time engagement.
* Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely fashion
* Handle incoming telephone calls
* You will likely support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
* Field and send written business correspondence
* Customer service experience desired
* Expertise in intermodel logistics
* Export customer service experience preferred
* Proficiency in import customer service
* Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
* Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
* Strong customer service and office administrative skills
* Proficient with computers and technology platforms
* 1+ years of past relevant experience
* Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
* Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
* Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
* Experience with Microsoft Office required
* Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today! Submit your resume to [email protected] today.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-490-4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
North York, ON5140 Yonge St
North York ON M2N 6L7