Customer Service Representative
$40,000.00 to $50,000.00 per year
North York, ON
May 22, 2019
Office & Administrative
We're Seeking a Customer Service Representative!
OfficeTeam has a rewarding career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative in the growing manufacturing industry. Do you want to apply your outgoing personality to further the benefit of a valuable business? This is the opportunity for you. Expect this role to exist within a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. This Scarborough, Ontario Customer Service Representative position could be for you, if you're available for a full-time opportunity.
What you get to do every single day
* Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely fashion
* Receive and send written business correspondence
* You will likely support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
* Manage incoming telephone calls
* Proven computer skills
* No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
* 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven customer-focused environment preferred
* Experience with Microsoft Office required
* Solid understanding of call centers
* proposals and RFPs experience highly desired
* Costing experience
* Foundational knowledge in SAP
* Proficiency in logistics
* Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
* Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
* Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
* Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
* Customer service and office administrative skills
* Post Secondary education, ideally in engineering or mathematics is highly desirable
We are looking for a service 'champion' who knows how to go the extra mile for individual customers and strives to deliver personalized, quality service in every interaction. If this aligns with your experience or career goals, don't hesitate to contact us today by submitting your resume to [email protected] ref# 05050-0010855065
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-490-4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
North York, ON5140 Yonge St
North York ON M2N 6L7