Supply and Demand Planning Analyst
$65,000.00 to $75,000.00 per year
October 10, 2018
Office & Administrative
* ***TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE EMAIL SHROUK ELSHABOURY AT [email protected]***
*One of our clients are currently looking for a Supply and Demand Planning Analyst to join their team!
The Supply and Demand Planning Analyst will report to the Director of Supply and Demand Planning and will be responsible for the following duties:
* Place purchase orders with vendors
* Strive for 100% customer order fill rate
* Monitor customer orders and respond to order process requirements
* Respond and approve inquiries regarding inventory supply
* Maintain data conduct analysis,
* 3+ plus years of related supply chain experience
* University graduate - continuing education in supply chain is desired
* Experience using an ERP system
* Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-490-4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Mississauga, ON1 Robert Speck Pkwy
Mississauga ON L4Z 3M3