$16.00 to $17.60 per hour
January 16, 2019
Office & Administrative
Do you have a knack for sales? Are you located in the Hamilton, Brantford area? This may be the perfect opportunity for you! OfficeTeam is working with a company located in Mississauga who is seeking an experienced Sales Representative to drive sales. As the Sales Representative you will be responsible for generating leads, answering customer inquiries and meeting sales goals. In order to be successful Sales Representative, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills.
DONT WAIT, APPLY TODAY!
Responsibilities for this Sales Representative role include:
* Generating leads.
* Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
* Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
* Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
* Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
* Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
* Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
* Understanding and promoting company programs.
* Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
* Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
* Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
* Maintaining client records.
* Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Requirements for this Sales Representative role include:
* Bachelors degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
* Experience in sales.
* Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
* A commitment to excellent customer service.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
* Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
* Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-490-4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Mississauga, ON1 Robert Speck Pkwy
Mississauga ON L4Z 3M3 905.306.8326