$23.01 to $25.01 per hour
June 12, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
Are you self-driven and have a knack for accuracy? Accountemps has an exciting, new opportunity as a Collections Specialist for an amazing, large equipment manufacturer located conveniently in Mississauga! This is a temporary Collections Specialist position however, great for NEW GRADS with prior experience in Collections. Take this Collections Specialist opportunity as a foot in the door! Apply today!
How you will make an impact as the Collections Specialist
* Catalog all customer payments to the correct reports
*Control inbound and outbound collections calls and correspondence
* Pinpoint delinquent customer accounts through various means, including skip-tracing, phone contact, written correspondence, and coordinate arrangements for payment
* Ensure bankruptcy filings are processed in the correct manner when received
*Maintain and update customer files to ensure data integrity
* Act as a company representative in upholding quality customer service and a positive company image by resolving customer account inquiries
*Direct all billing and reporting activities in accordance to deadlines
*Ensure the processing of payments
* Effectively analyze customer accounts
Requirements of the Collections Specialist Position
*Accounts receivable aging experience preferred
*Solid understanding of accounts receivable
*Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
*Experience using accounting software
*Background education in Accounting/Collections
If you feel like you would be a great fit for this exciting Collections Specialist position, don?t hesitate and apply now! Please send your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. Only those qualified will be contacted. Thank you and Best of luck to all applicants!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888-490-3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Mississauga, ON1 Robert Speck Pkwy
Mississauga ON L4Z 3M3