$100,000.00 to $140,000.00 per year
May 15, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
On the Tax Partner track? Want to be? Robert Half Finance is excited to be working with a dynamic full-service accounting firm in the Hamilton area to assist them in finding a Tax Manager to join their team. The firm specializes in both personal and corporate taxes for public and private clients!
The Primary responsibilities for the Tax Manager will be to:
* lead client engagements for domestic tax related activities, work closely with Partners and Staff on tax planning and compliance for clients,
* lead engagements that require researching technical tax issues and dealing with tax authorities on audits appeals,
* Review of personal, corporate and trust income tax returns along with other tax information forms,
* Develop and implement strategies for clients to capitalize on business tax opportunities
* Support, train, and mentor tax department staff
* A professional accounting designation CPA (CA)
* 5 or more years experience of Tax experience in an professional accounting firm;
* Completed In-depth tax courses;
* Expert knowledge of Canadian tax compliance planning
Please express your interest by email to Linda Martone at [email protected] referencing Tax Manager JO # 05070-0010819538! If you are already registered with Robert Half, please contact your Recruiting Manager directly.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888-490-5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Burlington1111 International Blvd.
Burlington ON L7L 6W1