From pet insurance and on-site spas to flexible work arrangements and tuition reimbursement, the breadth of employee benefits is ever expanding. Gone are the days when your benefits package simply included medical and dental coverage. Of course, many companies still offer those as well, but some business are getting creative with perks that lure in star job candidates — and keep them loving their new companies. See below to boost your understanding of current types of employee benefits, what some companies are offering to stay competitive, and perhaps learn about a few that your current company may already offer.
- How to Find Jobs With Benefits That Wow
- Cool Employee Perks: 6 Ways Employers Are Upping the Ante
- The Best Employee Benefits for Achieving Work-Life Balance
- Do You Know How an Employee Assistance Program Can Help You?
- Hidden Perks: What Other Employee Benefits Might Your Company Offer?
- What Are Employee Benefits? And Which Will You Be Offered?