In this report, you’ll learn how to help your team overcome common collaboration challenges and build stronger cross-departmental relationships. This year’s Creative Team of the Future research is based on surveys and interviews with more than 800 in-house designers and industry veterans from leading organizations.
Developed together by The Creative Group and AIGA, with a media alliance provided by Graphic Design USA, Creative Team of the Future is a joint project that explores industry trends for greater workplace collaboration between creative and technology teams affecting creative professionals and teams.
The report offers practical solutions to the problem of building stronger cross-departmental relationships and includes actionable tips for overcoming seven common collaboration challenges.
Download the report
Fill out the submission form on the right side of this page to get your free download of The Creative Team of the Future report, which contains insights on::
• Why creating a social atmosphere of constant collaboration should be a priority for businesses
• How to best avoid collaboration challenges and build stronger cross-departmental relationships
• How to be a multi-team player to help employees work together to share ideas and information
Follow the TCG blog for additional survey data and interviews with experts in the creative field.
Download the Report
Additional resources on collaboration and workplace trends
- 5 Tips for Working Collaboratively with IT on Digital Marketing Projects
- Creativity, Collaboration and Career Success: Q&A with Gail Anderson
- Tips on Teamwork: How to Collaborate, Take Criticism and More
- Can We Please Get Along? 10 Tips for Collaborating with IT Professionals
- Collaboration in the Workplace: Top Challenges for In-House Creative Teams