Whether you've recently graduated from design school, relocated to a new city or are ready for a change in your creative career, you don't have to manage your search for creative jobs alone. The Creative Group is a trusted resource for creative pros who need help finding a job.
Your marketing team for creative jobs
The Creative Group recruiters function as your personal marketing team, helping you hone your personal brand, giving you access to advice and training, and networking with local employers and hiring managers to identify the best opportunities for you. In addition to helping you find freelance work, The Creative Group can match you with full-time job opportunities in select markets. Short-term creative jobs often lead to full-time hires. These temporary-to-full-time arrangements allow both you and the employer to be sure you're a good fit.
Ways we offer help finding a job
If you need help finding a job — whether it's a temporary project or full-time employment — here are a few ways The Creative Group can assist you:
- Personal interaction — Once you've submitted your resume to The Creative Group, our team determines if it matches the skills and experience the employers we work with are looking for. If so, we connect you with a recruiter in your area who knows the local creative market and can walk you through the process of finding the ideal job.
- Connections to a wide range of project work — The Creative Group offers help finding a job by connecting you with agencies and in-house creative teams that have a variety of open opportunities. Our recruiters are tapped into your local market and can hunt for the ideal projects that match your talents and interests.
- Guidance on preparing a resume, cover letter and portfolio — Even if you've already set up an online portfolio and created a LinkedIn profile, you'll want to be sure your job search materials are in tip-top shape. The Creative Group recruiters offer pointers on creating a digital portfolio that stands out.
- Training for job interviews — Our resource library is full of advice on how to skillfully interview for project work and full-time employment.
- Free online training — Register with The Creative Group and access thousands of online training courses, including creative and design training programs for Adobe software (InDesign, Photoshop and more), along with sessions that help you develop vital career skills, like marketing strategy and project management.
- On-the-job support — The Creative Group doesn't just offer you help finding a job. We work with you to give you the tools to help you develop a successful career. Along with sharing regular interviews with top designers and advice on maintaining your creative edge, we provide resources that help you develop leadership skills, make the most of your annual performance review and more.
Get started with creative jobs in your area
Creative skills are in high demand, and opportunities abound for print and interactive designers, copywriters and content developers, marketing managers, and a range of other talented professionals. Let The Creative Group provide help finding a job that's right for you.