National Payroll Week (September 15-19, 2014) is the Canadian Payroll Association's largest annual public relations initiative. National Payroll Week is designed to recognize the accomplishments of payroll professionals, the payroll community and the Association by building greater awareness of the size and scope of payroll and its impact on business, government and employees across Canada.
Keeping Canada PaidTM – Today, Tomorrow and Every Pay
- Canada's 1.5 million employers count on payroll professionals to pay annually:
- $860 billion in wages and taxable benefits
- $268 billion in statutory remittances
- $94 billion in health and retirement benefits
- While complying with more than 190 federal and provincial regulatory requirements
- Payroll is mission critical. Its size and scope impact business, government and employers across Canada from both a monetary and a business perspective.
- Payroll professionals are the key communications point for employees and management on salaries and benefits
National Payroll Week Events Across Canada
National Payroll Week is celebrated throughout the country, with numerous events and extensive media coverage, including print and online articles and TV and radio interviews.
Accountemps Proudly Celebrates National Payroll Week
Accountemps is proud to join the Canadian Payroll Association in celebrating National Payroll Week and recognizing hard-working payroll professionals across Canada! National Payroll Week highlights many important matters, from the economic, cultural and social achievements of workers to the significance of an honest day's work for an honest day's pay. We are proud to be a Gold Sponsor of this year's National Payroll Week.