- What are the advantages of working as a temporary professional?
- Are there fees for registering with Accountemps?
- How do I become an Accountemps professional?
- What skills tests will I be taking?
- What should I bring to my first appointment with Accountemps?
- What kind of training and certification programs do you offer?
- Need more information?
What are the advantages of working as a temporary professional? (Top)
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to enhance your skills and keep them current
- Opportunity to expand your network of professional contacts
- Diversity of assignments and increased professional flexibility
Are there fees for registering with Accountemps? (Top)
No. Accountemps' services are free to you. All charges are paid by our client companies.
How do I become an Accountemps professional? (Top)
Please contact our nearest Accountemps location to schedule an interview. We'll discuss your work history and determine the types of assignments that will further your career goals. We'll also explain the many benefits available to you.
What skills tests will I be taking? (Top)
To ensure that you receive an interesting and challenging assignment appropriate for your skill level, you may be asked to take skills assessments in any of the following areas:
- MS Excel
- Data Entry (Numeric)
- Accounting Clerk
- Accounts Payable
- Data Entry (Alpha)
- Accounts Receivable
- Data Entry (10-Key)
- Accounting – General Principles
- Bookkeeper – Full Charge
- General Ledger
- Microsoft Word
- Financial Software Applications
- Other Financial Functions
What should I bring to my first appointment with Accountemps? (Top)
Be sure to bring copies of your resume (and email it in advance if possible), at least three employment references with phone numbers, and two forms of identification. Don't forget to dress professionally for your meeting with your staffing manager.
What kind of training and certification programs do you offer? (Top)
We offer registered temporary professionals access to free online training courses.
Need more information? (Top)
View our office directory online or call our toll-free number, 1.800.803.8367, to reach the office nearest you.