The Accountemps Advantage
Companies depend on highly skilled accounting and finance professionals in order to continue running smoothly and enhance productivity. Finding highly skilled professionals can be a time-consuming process, and companies call on Accountemps, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, to help.
What makes Accountemps different from other staffing firms?
- As your staffing partner, we are dedicated to providing excellent customer service. But don't just take our word for it; nine out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague. As a result of this dedication, Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
- Our staffing managers typically have backgrounds in accounting and finance, and they take the time to understand your unique hiring needs and workplace culture.
- Our exclusive Quality Match assessment program ensures that our candidates have the skills and experience for the job. The program includes:
- An evaluation of work history
- Face-to-face interviews
- Software skills and accounting knowledge evaluation tests
- Selected reference checks
- Quality assurance surveys
- Our skills evaluations have been co-developed with the makers of major software programs such as Peachtree, QuickBooks, Lotus, ACCPAC Plus and Excel.
- Accountemps has strategic alliance partnerships with leading accounting and finance industry associations, giving you access to an even larger pool of skilled professionals.
Do you want to learn more about what truly sets us apart from other staffing firms? Read what our clients have to say.